Last night was Dark Party night in Luton and it was one of the best nights out on the tawwwn I have had in a while although I only have come to realise this now as at the time I was a bit of a emotional wreck but nevermind that. Being out with my yootz and just losing control felt so so good and even though I lost a bit too much control it was overall pretty sweeet! From what I can remember there was lot's of big tunes on such as a alejandro remix (during which I owned the dancefloor) and blink 182 which made me feel 9 year old all over again. The video above also represents the relationship me and my friends have, just thought I'd throw it in for good measure
Sunday, 18 July 2010
Last night was Dark Party night in Luton and it was one of the best nights out on the tawwwn I have had in a while although I only have come to realise this now as at the time I was a bit of a emotional wreck but nevermind that. Being out with my yootz and just losing control felt so so good and even though I lost a bit too much control it was overall pretty sweeet! From what I can remember there was lot's of big tunes on such as a alejandro remix (during which I owned the dancefloor) and blink 182 which made me feel 9 year old all over again. The video above also represents the relationship me and my friends have, just thought I'd throw it in for good measure
Labels:
dark party,
luton,
ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment